PREPARING FOR OUR POOL TO OPEN!
is anxiously awaiting word from Ventura County that we can re-open our
beautiful pools! We are working to be up and ready as soon as we get the
okay and we are preparing for various scenarios while we wait for the
exact guidelines from the County. We expect that for the first phase of
our opening we will have to implement social distancing with one swimmer
per lane for lap swimming and classes. In an effort to get as many
members into lanes as fairly as possible, we have set up a lane
reservation system for six lanes and a drop-in waiting list managed at
the front desk for six lanes.
The reservation system is available either through our app or by logging into your club account online. You can create an account HERE. Once you create an account you can click on "reservations" to secure your swim time.
Your health has always been our #1 priority, here are some guidelines to help us swim safely, stay healthy and stay open:
- Pools will be open 6am-6pm M-F and 8am-4pm weekends
- Pools will only be available for classes and lap swimming
- Please check in the front desk
- Arrive 5 min before your reservation dressed and ready to swim for your allotted time
- Wear a face covering for the check in process
- Please exit the lane on time for the next swimmer
- Please avoid sharing equipment
- We have suspended towel service and equipment check out at this time
- Inside locker rooms are temporarily closed and pool locker rooms are for toilets only
- Only one person will be allowed per lane
- Lap pool lanes (1-6) will be on a reservation system (through our app)
- Each member ages 16 and up will be allowed 1-30 min reservation per day
- Booking will open each day at 5pm for the next day's reservations
- Four lanes in the rec pool and the lap pool wall lanes will be on a first come first serve wait list managed by the front desk in 30 min slots
- Waiting will not be allowed at the pool or in the lobby
- Please respect social distancing while waiting or sign up and come back for your time slot
- Masters and youth swim team schedules will remain the same
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be done hourly
- We do not have information on hot tubs or baby pool yet
- Private swim lessons can be scheduled but only taught from the deck at this time
Please contact Aquatic Director Elin Cheverez email@example.com if you have any questions, and Media Director Sarah Sidote firstname.lastname@example.org for help with setting up your online account. We look forward to seeing you at the pool and helping you get back in your swim routine!