Hello Tennis friends,
I hope June finds you healthy and happy in what has been a very challenging 2020 thus far. In some respects tennis at OVAC is back to normal in that all members have weekday access to the courts for social singles and doubles play and we are able to offer lessons. We are however still operating under limited hours and social distancing guidelines and much uncertainty remains regarding summer programs, interclub leagues, USTA leagues and group clinics. We look forward to expanding the hours that courts are available each day and to include weekends once the pools are cleared to reopen.
In an abundance of hope I've selected June 15th as a potential start date for kids mini-camps contingent largely upon adequate interest. If there is enough interest these clinics will operate much differently than past summer programs. Some features, all of which may be subject to change:
- A maximum of 8 children per session (two instructors)
- Minimum age of 8 years (social distancing for our youngest will prove difficult)
- Limited access to club facilities (access to pools/swim time may be added if possible once pools reopen)
- Cost of $150 per session
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 Daily M-F
- Lunch purchase option for additional fee each day
Please contact me at email@example.com
with questions or to reserve a spot. As we gauge interest in the camps,
more definitive dates and weeks will be added on the OVAC website with
delineations for age groups.
Lessons for those in the 5-7 age group are available on a private or semi-private basis.